Monday, August 15, 2005
Final push to stop the nukes of August
- UPDATE: N. Carolina's largest terror drill ever underway
With coverage all over the Internet and in other media from Coast to Coast AM to the Charleston Post and Courier, there's a good chance that if any nuclear drills in August were scheduled to "go live," the idea has been shelved by now.
However, there is no underestimating the mania of the New World Order when it's cornered. A final push should be made Tuesday to make sure that as many people as possible know, and know that Americans know, that there is a real danger a nuclear terror drill could "go live" as soons as Wednesday, August 17.
What everyone should do is read "Key General fired as nuke terror drill set for Aug 17" and all the pages linked from that item as well. With that sufficient background, folks should call the following places and somewhat calmly, yet urgently, state that on both 9/11 and 7/7, "drills" mimicking the actual attacks were ongoing, which enabled an actual attack to "go live" amidst the confusion. Tell whoever you're talking to that they should be aware another "inside job" is possible, particularly with the strange firing of Rumsfeld opponent Gen. Byrnes earlier this month.
Now, all this may be going overboard, but better safe than sorry. So consider calling the following people Tuesday, August 16:
- Your Congressman and Senators. All are home for recess right now, so try their local offices. The switchboard for their offices in the Capitol are (202) 224-3121.
- White House: 202-456-2421
- FEMA Region IV (Atlanta): 770-220-5200, (770) 220-5224, and (770) 220-5225.
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution -- ask if they're looking into the local FEMA office's role: 404-526-5342 or 1-800-756-2489
- South Carolina Emergency Management Division: 803-737-8500
- Charleston Post-Courier 843-937-5561
- Charleston television: WCBD 2 -- 1-843-884-2288 ; WCIV 4 -- (843) 723-4403 ; WCSC 5 (843) 402-5555
- North Carolina Emergency Management (919)733-3825 ("Mid-August" terror dril schedulded over several days)
- Joint Task Force Civil Support at Ft. Monroe at 757-788-6259
- United States Marine Corps' Chemical Biological Incident Response Force: (301)744-2038 ; (301)744-2027 ; (301)744-2069
- NORTHCOMM: 719-554-4652
- Pentagon: 703/545-6700
- C-SPAN Washington Journal: 202-624-1111; 202-624-1115; 202-737-6734
- Lush Limbaugh: 1-800-282-2882
- Any radio talk show, no matter what political persuasion. Air America's number is 1-866-303-2270
- Local print media -- ask them why they aren't running a story on this.
.....| Posted at 20:13 | PERMA-LINK |